Peer Support Services
Making space in a busy world is not easy. With the distractions that life offers, wellness is not a state of mind or a static goal but a journey. Whether it’s looking for tools to find focus and balance through mindfulness, tips and techniques for healthy eating or reclaiming living space from clutter, our Peer Support Team can help.
We provide both individual and group supports.
- Define wellness values and goals
- Learn about nutrition and healthy eating
- Develop self-care and mindfulness techniques
- Establish an individual Wellness and Recovery Action Plan (WRAP®)
- Connect to the larger peer community and decrease isolation
- Gain resources and referrals
We offer education, support, treatment, and groups on a variety of topics that enlighten, inform and motivate participants to create meaningful change in their lives.
To access services contact Lisa-Sun Gresham at email@example.com or (415) 341-9502.
In these workshops, discover practical ways to help you create your wellness and resiliency toolbox. Using a foundation of mindfulness and values-based living, we discuss and play with different mental health topics. Snacks provided!
Topics vary each month. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-341-9514.
4th Tuesdays 3:00 - 4:30 p.m.
870 Market Street, Suite 781 (Market & Powell) or 71 Ellis
San Francisco, CA 94102